Monday, October 24, 2005

My Cevix Needs Prozac

Latest google search that had someone stumble across this blog

“what makes a cervix blue”

Now I know that my cervix may be a little incompetent, a little incorporative and may be even a smidge irrational at times, but I don’t think she’s sad.

But then, maybe she is. Maybe that’s the problem behind all this infertility stuff. My cervix is depressed and gloomy.

Could it be that I just haven't told her how much I adore her, or how pretty she is? Or how much she's wanted and needed, because truth be told, everybody likes to be told every once in a while.

Maybe I should buy her a nice bunch of flowers to cheer her up.

5 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Personally my cervix waxes between periods (ha! ha! ha! get it - periods!) of mild depression and being suicidal.

Maybe you should get a mirror like in 'Fried Green Tomatoes' and look at it so you can tell her firsthand that you know how pretty she is. TOWANDA!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm intrigued by the original question...BLUE? I wonder exactly what DOES cause a cervix to turn blue?

11:17 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Maybe if it chews that blue bubble gum.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

LOL.. maybe i will try that.. I don't know that last time I was nice to my cervix. Thanks for the report, now we can all be nicer to the girls.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

im just curious who had a blue cervix that needed to answer that question... ew.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home