Monday, October 03, 2005

Tell me what you want, what you really really want

Bali..........I can’t believe it has happened again. What is this world coming to? Why do these religious groups feel the need to kill and maim? Where is the love, the compassion, the kindness towards others? The bombings were aimed at “westeners”, yet the lives of so many Balinese were lost, not only in this spate of bombings, but also back in 2002. . How is it possible that Shapel Corby can get 25 years for “trafficking” drugs, yet someone who financially supports, plans and perpetrates the murder of more than 200 people gets only 2 and a half years?? How is it that the police can spot 2 pills in a hand bag but can’t spot 3 suicide bombers?? The JI did not succeed in sending a message to “westeners”, what they inevitably have done is caused the economic destruction of their own country. There is no “glory” in killing innocent people.

My heart goes out to those families who’s lives have been touched by this tragedy.

..................................................................................................................

So what’s been happening with me..... well not alot. I’m at a bit of a loss lately as to what to write about, so I thought I’d leave it up to you guys to decide.


The Love Story..................the episode of Springer you missed
Youll Have To Wait............the very short, yet amusing most recent conversation with my sister
Snatch and Grab............... Friday night at the supermarket

Stories with pictures

The Powder Room........... nothing like you expected
Red Red Red............ ways to celebrate another failed cycle
Virtual House............ a virtual tour of our newish home
Oh My God............ the 1001 hairstyles of The Chad

The choice is yours folks..........

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virtual house!!!!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1001 hairstyles of the Chad!! I've heard the rest ;)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I've seen Red, Red, Red and it's not all that good. Sorry bout that:( I am all for seeing ALL the others though!

And I agree with everything you said on Bali. How IS it exactly that 2 pills are actually easier to spot than 3 suicide bombers?? It's so wrong.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Chan said...

LOL Jill, "Red Red Red" isn't about THAT, I got my hair cut and coloured as a way to perk myself up........and it's RED.....REALLY RED.

2:04 PM  
Blogger MC said...

Yes I agree they are so obsessed with drugs on Westerners. Why aren't they obsessed with bombs on terrorists.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Well then I want to see the pictures!!

(And do you have any idea how LONG the word verifictation is for such a stupid piddling little comment?? LOL)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home