Monday, August 15, 2005

Giving in

I swore that I wasn't going to become obsessed with TTC this time around. I've never charted my temps or monitored my CM. What I have had is an extremely unhealthy relationship with pregnancy tests, sometimes doing 4 or 5 during that crappy 2 week wait.

I've always found that it's easier to deal with the evil red witch appearing if I knew she was coming.

I wasn't going to do it again. I was just going to take things as they came & try and be more relaxed about the whole thing.

Phhhttttttt. Who was I trying to kid?

Hello ebay, my dearest friend, my HPT dealer......

I bought 20....... goes to show how optimistic I am about falling pregnant any time soon huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

LOL, I buy 4 Foretel's a month (as a rule - I could buy more than that!) BUT I cut the tests in half to get two uses a day. So yeah, you could say I understand an unhealthy relationship with peesticks!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home