Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Today

Today......
I should have labored you into this world

Instead
        You fell
                silently,
                        without warning
Today.....
We should have had kodak moments
happy faces
a bundle of joy
held in the crook of my arm

Instead
        We have only memories
                of our little boy
                        who we nestled so carefully
                                in the palm of our hand
Today
You should have
made your mark on the world

Instead
        without warning......
                silently.......
                        you fell.......

3 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

Chan I'm so sorry. I cried as I read your post.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Chan, I'm so sorry. It should not have been this way. Your writing is a stunningly beautiful tribute to your son.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Foxxy One said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss Chan. Jill said it best, your writing is amazing!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home