Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Little Ms Crotchetty

I've been feeling like crap lately....... I'm as grumpy as all hell.... I don't know if I'm suffering from a sever case of PMS or it's the lack of sex that's making me feel like ripping people's heads off.

Work is really sucking the life out of me too. Not that I've been putting in 40-50 hour weeks, but having to be nice alllll the fucking time is just soooooo draining. I hate working in retail.... why the fuck did I listen to the careers councilor who suggested that I was excel in that line of work because I was a "people person"??? People person my arse. Give me 5 minutes alone with that councilor and I'll show her how much of a people person I am.....

Oh, and just more proof as to how much of a slack bitch I am, I didn't call my friend J for her birthday..... so.....
............Happy Birthday J.......
Hope you had a smashing day.

I got one of those stat thingamajigs the other day. You know the ones that tell you how people found your page etc...... cause I'm a nosey fucker....

Someone stumbled across my blog by searching Yahoo for "cervix close ups".

There I am, snuggled right in between "hardcore pussy close up resource is all you need...." and "girls fucking jpeg pics galleries Pictures and girls fucking ...."

I thought it was starting to feel a little warm in here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home