Tuesday, May 17, 2005

To old for this shit Pt 2

I've got a fucking pimple..... not just any kind of pimple.... it's big and red....and it's on my FUCKING NOSE!!

I could give Leigh Matthews a run for his money in the red nose department.

7s_matthews_wideweb__430x283

It's gross.... it's hideous ..... it's beyond angry... it's furious! Foundation isn't covering it..... concealer isn't either..... it's positively glowing.... and I'm NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

I'm fucking 32 years old and I'm STILL getting pimples AARRGGGG!
This is not right....it's just not fair..... pimples AND wrinkles..... the injustice of it all..... *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, and we'll get saggy boobs before we've even had a chance to have them plumped out with milk.

Wrinkles seemed so far away when I was 16....

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home