Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's all about the numbers......

We've been trying to have a baby since June 2003. It doesn't seem that long ago that we started trying, but in reality it has.... almost 2 years now.... where has the time gone?

It's been 716 days since we started trying

We've spent
128 days bleeding
126 days wondering if we timed it right
196 days pregnant
and 185 days of waiting to try again

I've had
9 - HPT's
2 + HPT's
4 trips to the emergency room
386 faceless people poke at my cooter
2 D & C's
Been poked by at least 134 needles
Been to 2 Memorial Services
Held 1 tiny angle (they wouldn't let me hold A.J)
And shed 198 574 398 772 tears


I have to wait another 22 days until my hospital appointment, and will fall over dead if they give me the results that day.... so more time waiting..... BLAH!
I really should be doing something a little more constructive with myself....
................
On a brighter note.... they've come to fix my "oh so unsafe" back steps today.... not that it'll make us want to stay here, because we won't..... the house is just a shit heap....end of story....... but at least the steps will be safe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home