Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Smoke rings....

Since losing Jesse, I've been trying to make two major life changes.... quit smoking, and lose weight.
I'm finding it dreadfully hard to do either.
I've been smoking since I was 12 years old......I've never been a pack a day smoker, mostly a 10-15 a day kinda girl, which I know still isn't good....but I'm not a chain smoker.

I've tried everything from patches, acupuncture, hypnotherapy and zyban. I've even tried a few times to go cold turkey.........I'm not a very nice person while going through withdrawal believe me! Think Michael Douglas in Falling Down and multiply it by 10.

My latest attempt to give up has failed miserably. While I managed to cut down considerably, I found myself stuffing my face with food to help deal with the withdrawal. And when you're trying to lose weight, that's not such a good thing.

So this morning I jumped on the scales and I nearly shit myself! I've put on 2 fucking kilos!!! This is just not on.

So I've made a decision, instead of trying to juggle the two, I'm going to tackle one thing at a time..... First the excessive amount of poundage that has amassed itself on my arse. Then as we get closer to wanting to start for another baby, I'll tackle the smoking thing.

While my addiction is pretty ordinary and run of the mill, The Chad's addiction is TOTALLY bizarre.....
IMG_0609
Yep.... ear buds.... 2 a day, every day without fail. He's just gotta clean his ears ev-er-y day.

Is this the weirdest addiction in the known universe or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home