Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stupid bastards....

Ok....so we finally hear back from "Pimp Daddy", our gold chain wearing, sports car driving property manager and guess what....... we didn't get it. That's right folks..... no new house for me. Am I pissed? Damn straight! The owner decided to go with the "other applicant". What the fuck was he doing sending the owner 2 applicants??? He should have just sent one and not given them a choice......full stop. I wanted that damn house!

Do you think that the Christmas decoration that is STILL hanging on our front door has anything to do with our spate of bad luck this year? I remember hearing somewhere that if you leave your tree/decorations up after new year it will bring you bad luck........

I 'aint testing fate any longer...... down comes the jingle bells.... TODAY!

We went to the hospital yesterday for our follow up appointment since losing Jesse...... it's long and indepth, so I'll post again later when I have time.....

For now..... it's off to work ......again...... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home