Thursday, April 07, 2005

Visiting the mad hatter.....

So today I went out to my mum's. She'd told me of this "friend" of hers, lets call her "Dippy", who had apparently had 6 miscarriages, and, with the help of "herbs" she'd gone on to successfully have a child, and that Dippy had suggested that she may be able to help us.

Dippy was diagnosed with PCOS and thought that maybe I also had it....wait for it....because I too had had miscarriages. I don't have irregular cycles, male pattern baldness, hair on my chest or any of the other symptoms that are associated with PCOS.

I was contemplating whether or not to explain the reasoning behind the nickname..... but I thought better of it. She was kind enough to share her experiences with me, so I won't be nasty and give her a bad wrap.

Next....

Our river of shit.....
Another exciting thing to add to our big long list of reasons why we hate this house.....
I woke up yesterday morning to the pungent smell of shit wafting through our bedroom window. Let me tell you, it's not the nicest thing to wake up to.
I don some "outside clothes", cause god knows the neighbors wouldn't want to see me in my nightie, head down the oh so unsafe stairs, to be confronted by a mass of wet clumps of toilet paper and nuggets of shit overflowing from the sewage pipe.
Three phone calls to the real estate and it finally gets fixed.... after lunch.....

Have I mentioned that I hate this house???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home