Tuesday, July 12, 2005

For the Birds

The Chad hasn't had many relationships in the past. Actually, I'm only his second long term relationship.

In his words, they were just kids playing house. She was just 16, he was 18. They were together for 3 or so years. He ended the relationship because she was playing around behind his back, but true to his enormous heart, he never held a grudge and has never said unkind things about her. She went on to have a baby with the guy she played around with, and although we live in the same area, he hasn't bumped into her in almost 4 years........until last week....

Alice Cooper had a concert where The Chad works, and being a huge Alice fan, she was there.

They spoke for a bit, just the usual polite sort of crap that you do when you're not all that interested in what the other person has to say.... the "so what have you been up to...... where are you living now......blah blah blah".

Then she asked "Do you have any kids?".

He said "Yes....but no" and then went on to tell her about our miscarriages, which is something that The Chad doesn't usually like to talk about.

She then said "Oh....that's so sad.......... I could be a surrogate for you"

Thanks for the offer....but there is nothing I would loath more than to have MY Chad's ex girlfriend carry a baby for me. BLUCK! And besides, the girl isn't right in the head. She's been hanging around "The Crow" (as mentioned in my post here ) and now introduces herself as "Griffin". Be fucked if she thinks I'd let a chick who thinks she's a mystical bird carry a baby for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

That is so weird! How does someone say that in a conversation with someone that they haven't seen in 4 years! "I could be a surrogate for you" - really who says that? It is his ex! If J's ex ever said that to us, I think I would have to murder her.. well maybe not, but I already have my reasons.
I hope all is well besides for that, you have been in my thoughts.
Jenna

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An obvious resident of cloud cuckoo land. I mean, really. Who says that?

And why does everyone assume that its the woman's "fault" when it comes to infertility? GRRRRR.

11:30 AM  
Blogger MC said...

What wankers, I can't get passed their names.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home