Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So I Went To School With An Axe Murderer....



I had to work on Sunday,( much to my disgust), and after selling, what felt like, a couple of hundred papers, the headline “Axe Killer Baby Bid” had me most curious. I finally got to sit down during my lunch break and read the article. Well wasn’t I surprised when the “Axe Murderer” in question was actually someone who was in my same grade during high school! I didn’t have much to do with him in school. Quite frankly, he scared the be-jesus out of me, which is saying alot seeing as I myself was one of the “tough kids”.

Many many years ago, one of the accomplice’s sister was a friend of mine and I was unfortunate enough to hear all the gruesome details of this heinous crime. For the sheer fact that this bastard committed this murder while there was a 2 yr old in the house, should be reason enough for him never to be allowed to have kids, let alone expect the government to fork out money so he and his skanky wife* can do IVF.
I’m glad the government said no, but I’m pissed at our judicial system that would even let his appeal go before a judge. What makes him think that he deserves the right to be able to father a child while incarcerated for murdering someone else’s? I can’t believe the audacity of this bloke. I hope like hell that he doesn’t make parole next year, the world would be a far better place without little “Trevors” running around anytime soon.


*I have no knowledge on who she actually is, but anyone who could marry someone like this must have a certain degree of “skanky-ness” about them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

At least they said no. It's the kind of thing you can imagine could be argued and won the way beureaucracy works... fingers crossed he never gets the chance to even ask again.

3:14 PM  
Blogger MC said...

What a waste of money even letting him get that to court.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Eeeek! I also went to school with a guy who apparently beat a boy (14 yr old) to death with his own hands. The low-life never used to show up for school anyway but still find time to pick on geeky little school girls like myself.

He's locked away for good as far as I know.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home