Thursday, August 18, 2005

Kill me.... kill me now

I don't know where he found it, probably brought forth from the depths of hell by some evil sprite, but THIS is my nephew's new favourite toy.....

IMG_1101.JPG

Not only does it bring back horrid memories of primary school when a recorder was essential and part of the "book list", but the noise is enough to send anyone CRAZY, especially when a 3 year old gets hold of one. What is worse (thought it couldn't get any worse hmmm????) is when a 26 year old man gets hold of it and tries to play the Star Wars sound track.......again..... and again....... and again..... trying to get it "just right". Honey..... give it up.....please.....for the love of all that's holy.

Damn those little recorder sprites.......


On a sadder note, please pop on over to see Jill, she's having a bit of a rough trot at the moment.

I just wish I had the right words to comfort you.......
Thinking of you heaps Jill.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

*giggle* I have to admit that it's funny when the recorder invasion happens to someone else. *giggle* Of course, you won't find one withing five miles of my house. I wonder where that thing got to? hmmm... *giggle*

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Thanks Chan, you are a sweetie:)

I suppose I shouldn't laugh at your horrible misfortune with the recorder then... I actually bought my 4 year old a tin whistle thinking she'd somehow learn a song to play with my irish drum... stoopid is as stoopid does.

And the whistle? I can play the Mickey Mouse tune on it and God Save the Queen. I slid the thing under the couch when no one was looking:)

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ARG! The dreaded recorder. I even drove myself crazy in primary school playing Mary Had A Little Lamb over and over and over.

Unfortunately, the husband owns his very own sparkly green recorder. Even when someone can actually play the damn thing it still sounds like crap.

You have my sympathies. Grab yourself some earplugs!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home