Thursday, October 06, 2005

1001 Hairstyles

I really wanted to post the “Virtual House” for Rissa, but that would mean I’d have to clean...... and anybody that knows me knows about my strong aversion to cleaning.....bluck!

So I’m out to get brownie points from my favourite accountant.....

This is for you Lisa Grace....

Chad has naturally frizzy hair, you couldn’t call it curly, because it doesn’t..... it just frizzes, poor bastard.

So when I first met Chad, he was about 16ish, I don’t have pictures of it, but he had this shaved head with this little foof of curls at the front. Not pretty.

Years later, when we “reconnected”, it was just as bad, but not long after he moved on to this.....

1001


about 3 hair cuts later, the blonde was gone and we had......

1002

Things went crazy after that.

We moved in together in December 2002 and things just went ape shit from there....

For the first year, he had “boy band hair”

1003

At the end of 2003, he decided that he wanted corn rows, which meant growing his hair......eeekkk

1004

he finally achieved them

1005

but then decided to spice it up by going blue......

1006


the colour eventually washed out, but his employers weren’t impressed with his “ethnic look” and not wanting to chop the hair, he went with the slick look

1007

A million tubs of hair gel and other products, he finally had a gut full and went back to “boy band” .

In the last 4-5 months, we’ve gone from

1008

to......

1009

and as of 3 weeks ago.....

110

the “Vanilla Ice” cut with blonde tips (which are actually purple in the picture but has since washed out)

So there you go....... the man of my dreams and his kooky hair.

Rissa.....I promise I’ll clean up over the weekend.....maybe..... but for now I know you'll enjoy having a perv....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

He's adventurous with his hair...I like that. My husband's haircut is so conservative!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

wow! Talk about ever-changing!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Love the commentary!!! Your so funny. Love the blue hair. I love colored hair!!! I used to have purple it was great.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I can't imagine having a plan for my hair beyond brush it and put it in a ponytail! That is very, very impressive!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home