Saturday, January 14, 2006

Random Friday Photos

Because I’m having one of those exciting weeks where nothing extraordinary has happened, I thought I share some photos.......

For Rissa, a partial virtual house.....


The front
IMG_1477.JPG

The lounge room (you’ll notice the cushion carefully positioned to hide the nasty stain)I's not really as small as it looks. As it was I almost had to hang out the window to get this shot.
IMG_2092.JPG
A better look at the new colour in the lounge, cause it looks like watery pea soup in the other one.
IMG_2091.JPG

(pictures of the bedroom and bathroom to come, I’m mega cleaning one room at a time....don’t rush me)


My little girl, Kara.

IMG_0741

Stumpy Steve, our three legged gecko.

IMG_2107.JPG

The big fucking lizard that lives in our backyard.

IMG_2028.JPG

Uber sexy US..........

IMG_1924.JPG

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah!!! Pics at last!!! Yippee!!! So I'll know what the house looks like when I coming visiting next!!! And I still love your hair. It is awesome!!! Hugs to you both and the animal friends, (a very happy)Rissa.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely house... but that's not what got me. The reason I'm going to add you to my blog list even though I swore I wouldn't add even one more???

Stumpy!!! The lizard!!! AWWWWW... I'm such a sap and that just melted my heart...

3:53 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

I love your place! Did you move? Why did I think you lived in a highset queenslander? Is that the house with the back stairs that got replaced?

And yes, you two ARE uber sexy. Your talents are obviously being wasted. Why on earth aren't you hanging out with Paris??

7:50 AM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I love all of it. The house, the colors, the animals, you two... and the tripod gecko. He's so sweet, and that fact that you took him in and shared him with us (he is a he, isn't he?) shows beyond all how special you are. I'm smiling.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Love the pics! Love the house! Love the dog!

2:59 AM  
Blogger x said...

I love the dogs and stumpy! You and hubbie aren't bad either (wink wink). I have to do some reading to catch up on your blog. Thanks for adding me to your list of links.

1:18 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Gorgeous animals and lovely house.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home