Sunday, April 16, 2006

Slack

Sorry to drop the stick and be lax with the updates, but it’s been a bit hectic around here of late. In retail, Easter is almost as bad as Christmas with people thinking that the world is going to come to an end because we’ll be closed for two days (and not even two consecutive days at that), so I’ve been putting in a few extra hours, which has been leaving me feeling absolutely knackered.

So now for an update. Everything is going along fine and dandy, physically anyway.
I’m sure that my already massive DD breasts have gotten even bigger already, and they hurt like a bitch.
There’s been a couple of days where I’ve had slightly discoloured CM, but I surprisingly didn’t get too freaked about.
Going to the little girls room is becoming a bit of mind fuck though. I keep expecting a repeat episode of Jesse, with the baby sliding out me without warning. I daily google pictures of what stage the embryo is at so I have a clear picture of what I’d have to deal with if I needed to scoop it out of the toilet.
What doesn’t help on the peeing front is that I’m having to pee every hour on the hour. So not only does the fear factor rise each hour, my poor foofoo is copping a flogging as well. There isn’t even any reprieve while I’m asleep, every hour on the hour, I’m up having to get up and pee. If any of you girls know a way that I can minimize these loo visits, especially during the night, I’d be forever grateful.

My weekly hospital visits with Dr Mackay begin on the 8th of April when I’ll be almost 10 weeks. Jeebus! That’s only like.... 3 weeks from tomorrow!

Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I promise I won’t leave it so long to update next time.

6 Comments:

Blogger x said...

Already 7 weeks! That is great news. So happy for you. I knew one of my "infertile" bloggers would hit the money and do it the old fashioned way one of these times. All the best.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Thank god you're back! I went to the shops yesterday and the shelves were empty - it was mad!

A friend of mine went to Dr Mackay because he has a rep as being vegas's best so hopefully that bodes well for the future of this little person and yourselves of course.

No clue on the peeing except to not drink before bed to cut down on trips.

Stay well and be kind to the foofoo;)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I can't beleive you have to wait 3 more weeks to see an OB, I think that would drive me insane.. I hope that the three weeks go by fast and everything is really smooth.
They say that to help with going to the bathroom at night stop drinking anything after 6 pm. It is supposed to help.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Great to hear things are going well. Is your doctor going to give you a stitch. a girl I work with had one for her last two pregnancies.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

So very happy that you are back and that all is well.

I remember that getting up every hour to pee and trying not to drink much in the evenings but the first months I was always so thirsty so if I didn't drink anything then I would just lay in bid thinking about drinking something all night anyway. I do remember though that with my son, the having to pee so often did slow down after 3 months and then came back later when you are too uncomfortable to sleep anyway and the baby is using your bladder for a trampoline. ;) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Take care and wishing you all the best!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Chan!

Now, the peeing - dont drink at night. It will ease off in 2nd trimester but then come back with avengeance in the 3rd.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home