Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Oh, I'm Sorry, Did I Break Your Concentration?"

pulpfiction140

This is what immediately popped into my head as soon as I heard that Katie and Tom called their little girl Suri.

Well actually it wasn’t. When Ms Kennerly announced it on her crappy morning show, she actually pronounced it “Soo-ree”, I thought of a Chinese pig farmer calling in his pigs.

So I googled a little and found that it can be pronounced, “Sir-ee”, or “Surrey”, and THAT is when I thought of Mr Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

I had no idea....good grief. How did that pass me by??

7:38 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

All day I've been singing 'The Surrey with the Fringe on Top,' a song from my high school production of 'Oklahoma!'

9:02 AM  
Blogger x said...

nothing made me want to puke more today than "tomkats" baby being headline news.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleuch. Somehow I missed this news. Until now.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home