Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Here we go again.....

I am the owner of a dicky cervix. A cervix that has conspired against me on two seperate occassions. I'm not too fond of my cervix, but I'm stuck with it. I tried taking it to Cash Converters and swapping it for a PS2, but they weren't interested.
Apparently I have what is called an "incompetent cervix".

in·com·pe·tent (ĭn-kŏm'pĭ-tənt)
  1. Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application.
  2. Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action.
It could only have been a man who came up with that WONDERFUL terminology.
Anywho...that's what I have.
This, I guess, is going to document our journey through trying to concieve, and having to deal with my broken bits, and any other rants I have between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home